Passion Republic Games follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking Users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Passion Republic Games uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information may be used to optimize the Users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Authorized Third-Party Service Providers
Like any other services, we may share your information with authorized third-party service providers. These “authorized third party service providers” perform functions on our behalf, like sending out and distributing our administrative and promotional mail, emails or text messages. We may share your personally identifiable information with such service providers to process payment, fulfill orders, deliver packages, send postal or email materials, perform direct marketing activities or calls, administer contests, remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card payments, operate the Services, troubleshoot, and provide customer service. We may also collect personal information from individuals and companies with whom we have business relationships and may share your information with service providers to accomplish our administrative tasks and effective operation of our Services. We encourage third party service providers to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your personally identifiable information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
Like any other website, from time-to-time Passion Republic Games may collaborate with any advertising partners.
Note that Passion Republic Games has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
We may process your information based on the following legal basis:
- that you have given consent and have not chosen to opt-out from our Services (except in any jurisdiction or regulation in that particular state otherwise);
- wherever it is needed to fulfil our contractual performance and compliance or other legal obligation with you or other party that we are obligated to, including but not limited to the operation and maintenance of the Services, creation of account in our Services or management of your relationship with other Users;
- that is required for public interest or for official authority;
- that we or any third party may pursue legitimate interest or purpose;
- that is necessary to maintain safe and lawful use of our Services by all Users and to probably take necessary step to inhibit, restrict or deter any unsafe and unlawful use;
- that is necessary to have accurate and correct information provided by you so that we could contact you for any administrative or legal issue related to the Services;
- verifying on any changes or updates on your account or other information while using the Services; or
- fulfilling our performance and obligation by troubleshooting and improving our Services.
If you wish to clarify with us on the legal basis regarding how we process your information, you may contact us through the Contact Information.
Privacy Rights In The European Economic Region
In some countries, you have certain rights with respect to the information we hold about you. These may include the right to request a copy of information that we hold about you and/or you may request that we, corrects, amends, deletes, erases, destroys, objects, blocks, or restrict processing use of such information if it is inaccurate. In some countries, you may also ask us to provide some types of information to you in a structured, machine-readable format and ask us to share (port) such data with another controller. These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal information about any other person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as described in the Contact Information. If you are not satisfied with how we have handled your questions, concerns or have any complaints about how we process personal data, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection supervisory authority in your state jurisdiction. This provision is only applicable if you are resident or having a locus in a jurisdiction which the regulation applies. We reserve our right to seek for proof of your resident or otherwise and such other information and or documents in compliance with the relevant regulation that you are referring to when you contact us to exercise your respective rights.
Please note however when you exercise such right, it may restrict our ability to operate the Services and provide it effectively to you. We may opt to or you may apply to delete your account and we endeavour to process your account and information deletion to the extent necessary within thirty (30) days.
Notice To EU, UK and Switzerland Resident
If you are located in the EEA, UK or Switzerland, you may have the rights (pursuant to Art. 15-18 and Art. 19-21 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)):
- to access (including a copy of) your Collected Data (as defined in the GDPR) (Art. 15 GDPR);
- to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your Collected Data (Art. 16-18 GDPR);
- to obtain the Collected Data you have provided to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine-readable format, and to ask us to share (port) your Collected Data to another controller (Art. 20 GDPR).
- to object to the processing of your Collected Data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the data for direct marketing – Art. 21 GDPR);
- where we have asked for your consent, you may withdraw consent at any time (Art. 7 para 3 GDPR), this will not affect any processing which has already taken place at that time or prior to withdrawal of consent; and
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority for data protection (Art. 77(1) GDPR) in the country/region where you live, where you work, or where you consider that a breach of data protection has occurred – although we hope that we can assist with queries or concerns you may have about our use of your Collected Data.
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you request us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Passion Republic Games Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites, applications, platforms, or servers of our partner networks, marketplace and game store, support feedback or customer service platforms, service providers or operators, licensees, distributors, advertisers or affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these places, please note that these places have their own privacy policies and that Passion Republic Games does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found in the setting of your browsers.
Our Protection and Protection of Others
Use of Aggregate Information
We may use the information you provide in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may share or transfer non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners.
We may keep any personal information you give us as long as there is a reason to do so, for instance to satisfy the law or regulations, or to protect our interests. We accept no liabilities in case of loss of personal data stored in our website.
Third Party Processor
For the effective provision of Services to you and within the legal purpose we may allow or request other third party to process your information as illustrated below:
To collect information relating to gameplay data (win, lose, level choice, character choice, difficulty choice), general geographic location (city and country) and username of Users. To improve and keep balanced and stable operation of the Services.
To collect information relating to system specifications (GPU, CPU, Memory Size, OS). To provide bug fixing and collect crash data of the Services.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Passion Republic Games does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information while using our Services, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Accuracies and Correctness
We accept no liabilities on accuracies and correctness of personal information disclosed. We accept any personal information disclosed to us as it is with no obligation to ensure its accuracies or correctness. You may always update your accurate and correct personal information while using our Services.